How to attend our virtual Annual General Meeting – to be held Monday 29th March 2021 at 2 pm.
For reasons of social distancing this year’s AGM will be held by Zoom.
The Minutes of last year's meeting together with this year's Annual Report can be downloaded from this website: click More Info > Reports to Members
You are very welcome to join us on 29th and to do so please follow the procedure below:
- To register for the Zoom AGM, please send your name, membership number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes March 22nd.
- We will send an email which will contain a link to join the meeting.
- A few minutes before the meeting is due to start click on the link and follow the zoom instructions on the screen.
- You will then be connected to the meeting where you will be able to see the other attendees.
If you wish to speak during the meeting just raise your hand and the Chairman will ‘unmute’ you. If you wish to vote, eg. to elect a board member, again just raise your hand when the Chairman asks. The meeting should last no more than one hour.
You don’t need to have Zoom installed on your own device in order to take part.
It’s that simple!
And if you would like to nominate a member for the Board or Supervisory Committee, please download the Nomination Form (below) and forward to our office before 22nd March.
Do we have your current email address and mobile?
All organisations are communicating with their clients electronically. It’s faster and saves everyone time and money.
Please help us by allowing statements and account information to be sent to you by email or txt.
We will not send marketing information unless you give us your specific permission.